These days as well as in the future, managing sustainable finances is especially relevant. The sector of finance needs leaders who are able to think and act in a strategic and innovative way while applying insights and ideas for sustainable business development.
In this Sustainable Corporate Finance and Investments program from Vilnius University , students will gain valuable knowledge and skills in financing sustainable business development, business optimization, application of modern financial technologies such as Blockchain / Fintech, sustainable investment and risk management, sustainable financial management and decision making in business.
At VU Business school, we take a sincere interest in your professional development and growth. This MSc degree is tailored to develop the most relevant skills and knowledge for sustainable finance and investments. You will acquire practical, modern know-how in financial markets and investments, increasing your employability and empowering your career!
Key Learning Outcomes
- Will know the interconnectedness among the financial, investment and sustainability goals, as well as their impact on the sustainable finance and investment decisions.
- Will know the processes and factors which condition the strategic financial management decisions and will be able to formulate the business’s strategic sustainable financial management solutions.
- Will be able to conduct a complex business analysis and assessment of the sustainable finance and investments, while applying the contemporary sustainable performance assessment methods, and will be able to plan and implement the business transformation in the areas of sustainable performance, sustainable finance and investments management.
- Will be able to prepare the business projects in the areas of finance and investments, will be able to manage them as well as the business which is grounded on the sustainable finance and investments performance, based on the available ideas and the analysis of the relevant data.
- Grounded on the sustainable development principles, professional ethics, citizenship and tolerance, will be able to interact with the groups of various interests, while making and implementing the sustainable finance and investments management decisions, while preparing the performance reports or consulting proposals.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economic Politics
- Business Analysis
- Quantitative Research Methods
- Financial Markets and Sustainable
- Asset Management
- Sustainable Development and Responsible Business
- Sales Psychology of Financial Services
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesBanking and Investment
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- A bachelor`s degree (university diploma) or equivalent, and at least 20 credits in management and business administration and/or economics or relevant work experience of at least one year in the field.
- English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- If your qualifications and motivation match the programme, you will receive an invitation for an interview with the Admission Committee at Vilnius University Business School.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4250 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA4250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4250 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.