You and your colleagues usually already run businesses or work in business entities, hence, you face similar issues. However, our professors are open and experienced experts focused on helping you. Significant demand for professionals in this area, together with acquired knowledge, opens possibilities to find a job in business companies and public sector organizations worldwide. During your studies, you will get an opportunity to spend a semester in the best universities abroad. After successful graduation, you will get a chance to go for a 6-months international internship in a company
Key Learning Outcomes
- to apply theoretical knowledge, analytical methods and skills to analyse and evaluate business operations management process;
- to deeply understand business processes related with production and services providing operations in the local market and global space;
- to analyse business changes and creatively evaluate the chosen ways of communication integration;
- to identify and analyse new business problems, to plan their decision strategies and to model business expansion;
- to evaluate business environment and to create new businesses and related workplaces in accordance with market demand.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Corporate Risk Management
- Business Analytics
- Business Process Management
- Research Methods
- Change Management
- International Project Management
- Service Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesProject Management Business Administration Management Studies View 17 other Masters in Management Studies in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent;
- No less than 20 ECTS credits in the fields of economics, management and business administration or the acquired analogous practical experience substantiated in the motivational letter and during the interview;
- English language proficiency – the level not lower than B2 (following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4114 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4114 EUR per year during 18 months.
EU/EEA4114 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4114 EUR per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Vilnius
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.