According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment in data science-related fields like the mathematical sciences, natural science management, computer occupations, and database administration is set to grow 9-11.5% by 2026.
With the Data Science (Online) program from Drexel University, you’ll be prepared with the in-demand skills needed to capitalize on this promising job market and advance your data science career.
- 100% online
- Five course, fifteen-credit programs
- Can be stacked with other online data science certificates for a customized learning experience, or applied to the MS in Data Science or the MS in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Computer and Information Research Scientist
- Computer Systems Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Market Research Analyst
- Operations Research Analyst
- Data is everywhere. Our phones, computers, and even appliances collect data every day, and it is becoming more and more necessary that companies employ experts who can analyze and make use of this information.
- Drexel’s online data science certificates help you gain that expertise through stackable certificates that can be completed on your own time. You can complete as many or as few certificates as you need for your career goals, focusing on one specific area of interest at a time.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 80 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Drexel University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A four-year bachelor's degree in any major from a regionally accredited institution in the United States or an equivalent international institution
- 3.0 GPA preferred in a prior completed degree, bachelor’s or above
- Official transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
- Essay/statement of purpose
- Current resume
International41880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1396 USD per credit during 12 months.
National41880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1396 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.