Never before has disease prevention and health promotion been more important. As world events develop, with the added threat of infectious diseases and other emerging public health issues, those who can apply knowledge gained through research to real-world problems are in great demand across all sectors: healthcare, pharmaceuticals, governmental and non-governmental agencies, business and academia.
The accredited Epidemiology and Biostatistics (Online) is a graduate level, inter-disciplinary program from Drexel University designed for working professionals coming from a variety of backgrounds: public health administrators, physicians, nurses, clinical research professionals, health educators, policy experts and more.
- Fully online format is convenient for busy professionals
- Research-oriented training in the theory and tools of core public health disciplines
- Includes instruction on Statistical Software
- Provides the foundation to understand the research process from developing hypotheses through communicating results
- Design and Analysis Epidemiological Studies
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBioinformatics & Biostatistics Epidemiology View 14 other Masters in Epidemiology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Drexel University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- A completed application
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions (including trade schools) attended
International11664 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1296 USD per credit during 12 months.
National11664 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1296 USD per credit during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.