The Communication course at University of Canberra has been designed for professionals moving into management or senior roles who want to refresh their understanding of the modern communications environment and develop a greater understanding of the communications theory that underpins their practice.
The course is offered in part-time mode to better suit busy high performers. Progression from this course to the Graduate Diploma of Communication and the Master of Communication is available by enrolling in additional units.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Communicating Politics
- Communication Theory: A Toolbox for Practical Problem Solving
- Smart Ideas for Communication
- Communication Trends and Innovation
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Digital Communication View 33 other Masters in Digital Communication in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree (AQF level 7) or equivalent as approved by the University Admissions Committee.
- In making an offer to an applicant, the University will give consideration to a range of factors including English proficiency, academic record and/or employment experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International27000 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 27000 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
National20000 AUD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20000 AUD for the full programme during 6 months.
Living costs for Canberra
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.