When studying the Master in Computer and Systems Engineering at Tallinn University of Technology, students are exposed to systems design and modelling, computer architectures and programming, to name few of the topics. Exposure to those topics will position students well for jobs at small, medium and large companies. Their jobs will involve defining, designing and using embedded computer system in areas such as automotive electronics, consumer devices, telecommunications, etc
Why this programme?
- Individual approach to students
- Students work closely with the professor
- Uses the latest software and hardware to develop practical skills
- Close cooperation and networking with IT industry
- Develops the computing and IT management skills needed to be effective in the industry and in commerce straight away
Graduates find employment as specialists in the design, realisation, application and administration of computerised equipment and systems. Career opportunities are varied: computer and software companies; banks; diagnostic systems in manufacturing, service, medicine; "smart" houses and manufacturing systems; industrial automation; management control and monitoring systems in air, water and ground based transport, etc. Master’s degree holders interested in high-level research work and university staff positions have the opportunity to continue their studies in the PhD programme.
Career opportunities and potential jobs: designer of computer and automated control systems and the components thereof, project manager, software developer, department manager, management board member, and management board chairman.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Computer Systems Engineering
- Microprocessor Systems
- Applied Data Communication
- Control Instrumentation
- Dependability and Fault Tolerance
- Computer-Aided Design of Digital Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology Computer Sciences
Programme specific requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent: Related engineering fields that have good coverage of IT, electronics, mechatronics and/or robotics.
- GRE General Test
- Motivation Letter
- Online Interview
International6000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.