Key Facts about the Health Professional Education course at University of Huddersfield
This course is aimed at all healthcare professionals wishing to gain a recognised teaching qualification. This interdisciplinary course explores teaching and learning theory and practice within a national and international context.
- There are opportunities to develop and enhance integration of scholarship, research and professional activities in relation to teaching and supporting learning through your demonstration of teaching hours.
- Through continuing professional development processes, you will be supported to reflect on and continue to develop your current and ongoing knowledge, skills and competence as an educator. It also provides a medium for recording your progress, creating an effective professional portfolio and may be used to update your personal portfolio linked to professional body requirements. As well as helping you to achieve your individual career aspirations whilst ensuring quality provision for learners under your supervision.
- You will be taught by a team of passionate academics who have a wealth of skills, expertise and professional credibility. Keynote speakers will also contribute to the course in order to enhance your learning.
- You will be a taught in a stimulating and supportive learning environment that draws on expert knowledge, research and applied practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Learning and Teaching: Theories Processes and Strategies in HPE
- Assessment in Health Professional Education
- Practice of Health Professional Education (Teaching Practice)
- Project (Health Related)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Education View 24 other Masters in Health Education in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You must be a Health or Social Care Practitioner, registered with a professional body such as the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) or Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and have at least 3 years post-registration employment.
- You must have a degree (2:2 or above) or equivalent professional qualification in any subject.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7900 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Huddersfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.