Psychology (Conversion) offered by the University of Bolton is ideal if you’re looking to pursue a psychology-related career or further professional training in psychology.
The programme modules cover specific areas of psychology equivalent to those in the British Psychological Society‘s qualification exam and will give you an opportunity to achieve a firm grounding in psychological theories, approaches and research methods.
You will study in classes alongside other undergraduate students, as it offers you the opportunity to share in a wider variety of opinions and experiences, helping to broaden your view of psychology.
Students at Psychology (Conversion) will:
- enjoy support from approachable staff with a diverse range of research interests.
- benefit from innovative methods of teaching and assessment.
- have the chance to learn how to apply advanced critical analysis and evidence-based reasoning to current research and methodology.
- develop much sought-after transferable skills as they prepare for postgraduate employment or training.
- Advanced Social and Critical Psychology
- Advanced Biopsychology
- Advanced Cognitive Psychology
- Advanced Personality and Developmental Psychology
- Psychological and Social Research: Review, Evaluation and Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology School Counselling View 839 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
- Normally, you should have at least an Upper Second Class Honours degree (2.1) in a relevant subject; for instance, social science or science.
- You must also have Mathematics GCSE at grade C or above or grade 4 to 9 (or equivalent).
- If you don’t meet the entry requirements listed above, but can offer alternative evidence of your capacity to succeed on this course, we’ll be happy to consider your application.
- We'll consider applications where appropriate work experience can be demonstrated in lieu of, or in addition to, the published academic qualifications in line with the University’s Recognition of Prior Experiential Learning (RPEL) procedures.
International12950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12950 GBP per year during 12 months.
National7020 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7020 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bolton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.