About the Clinical Pharmacy Practice with Community Placement at University of Huddersfield
If you are an overseas pharmacist who is currently practising in your respective country and want to enhance your clinical expertise and gain hands-on experience of pharmacy practice within the UK this is the course for you.
As part of the course you will have a work placement in a community pharmacy.
This course will have a strong emphasis on preparing you to run a community pharmacy business giving you appreciation of various pharmaceutical services that can be offered in community settings alongside necessary business skills.
- Applied Therapeutics
- Clinical Pharmacy Practice
- International Practice and Policy
- Formulation Design and Development
- Drug Design and Development
- Community Pharmacy Practice
- Professional Practice Placement
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPublic Health Pharmacy Health Sciences View 149 other Masters in Pharmacy in United Kingdom
- A minimum of a second class honours degree in Pharmacy or its international equivalent
- Current registration with the relevant regulatory authority to practice as a Pharmacist in any jurisdiction
- A letter confirming good standing from a relevant body under which you have worked, prior to your application
- At least 3-months relevant work experience before starting the course
- You will be required to undertake an Occupational Health screening, and/or Enhanced Level Disclosure and Barring Service checks upon admission to, and at certain other points during the course. If you have not completed courses of all relevant vaccinations, you will be advised to do so; which occasionally can incur a charge by your doctor. If there are any further medical reports required you may incur additional costs. The commencement of placement will be subject to your satisfactorily completion of fitness to practice declarations.
International18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National18000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18000 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Huddersfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.