UCL's cutting edge new Master's in Respiratory Clinical Science has been designed for those who seek to lead the way in the growing field of Respiratory Medicine as clinicians or as scientists.
This MSc focuses on the study of the key concepts relevant to respiratory medicine including respiratory biology and disease, genetics, immunology, biochemistry, microbiology, lung repair and regeneration, animal models, pathophysiology, pharmacology, physiology and occupational and environmental lung disease.
The aim of this new Respiratory Clinical Science MSc at University College London (UCL) is to share the outstanding clinical and scientific expertise within UCL's Respiratory Department and its world leading partners with the next generation of future leaders in this critical field.
The programme will provide an outstanding background for those looking to pursue a career in respiratory clinical science and related industries such as biotech and pharmaceuticals. The programme also provides a range of transferable skills which are ideal for those who may wish to subsequently undertake a PhD within UCL or at another institution.
- Principles of Immunology
- Statistical Methods in Research
- Principles of Inflammation
- Tissue Repair and Regeneration
- Practical Laboratory Research Skills
- Principles of Respiratory Biology
- Respiratory Diseases and Conditions
- Research Project (Respiratory Clinical Science)
- Drug Discovery in Respiratory Medicine
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We recommend you apply as soon as possible. The programme may remain open if places are still available and will be closed as soon as it's full or by 30 June.
DisciplinesBiology Human Medicine Health Sciences View 1774 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
- A minimum of an upper second-class Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject (life sciences, medicine, chemistry, biomedicine including applied medical sciences from a UK university or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard.
International29400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14700 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.