Entrepreneurship and Innovation (MSc) offered by the University of Bolton will build your knowledge in the three key areas of entrepreneurship, innovation and business development and help you gain the skills and self-confidence to showcase your worth. You'll nurture your entrepreneurial mindset so you can realise your entrepreneurial potential.
This course is open to everyone with entrepreneurial drive and the desire to innovate, regardless of your background or area of expertise.
The MSc in Entrepreneurship and Innovation is designed to help you develop the high-level skills and critical competencies you’ll need to become a successful innovator and an entrepreneur who can build ethical and sustainable businesses.
You'll gain the vital mix of hard and soft skills necessary for career success. In addition, our extensive links with regional and national employers offer opportunities for masterclasses, networking and individual industry-based projects. Overall, this course supports you to develop extensive knowledge of innovation and entrepreneurship, coupled with essential skills for business and leadership. Together these attributes will take your CV to the next level.
Students at Entrepreneurship and Innovation (MSc) at the University of Bolton will:
- benefit from the dedicated staff chosen for their expertise and experience in fields relevant to entrepreneurship, innovation and your professional development needs.
- benefit from the knowledge and mentorship of the regularly invited guest speakers with varied and extensive experiences in industry and practice.
- benefit from opportunities for interdisciplinary learning and network building with students from other Career Development Master’s degrees, including the Human Society, Data Analytics and Technologies, Professional Practice and Creative Industries courses.
- New Business Creation
- Sustainable Business Growth and Development
- Business Literacy and Employment Skills
- Solutions Driven Design and Practice
- Professional Dissertation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship View 838 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
- You should have at least a lower second class (2.2) honours degree (or equivalent) in any subject or five years of relevant work experience.
- If you wish to gain admission on the basis of five years’ relevant work experience, you’ll be required to attend an interview and present evidence in the form of a portfolio of work and examples that demonstrate your suitability and aptitude for the course.
- We'll consider applications where appropriate work experience can be demonstrated in lieu of, or in addition to, the published academic qualifications in line with the University’s Recognition of Prior Experiential Learning (RPEL) procedures.
International12950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12950 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Bolton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.