At Medical Science - Emergency Medicine (Research) from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia students are encouraged to identify and discuss potential projects for the research component and to meet up with supervisors. Students would begin their laboratory-based work as soon as possible at the beginning of the second year. All students are required to complete the ‘Research Methodology’ course in the beginning of the study. The Bahasa Melayu language course is compulsory for all international students.
Diverse career opportunities are available in academia, research, industry, government and many other areas.
- Cell Biology
- 24 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Application can be made any time throughout the year.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Health Sciences View 86 other Masters in Public Health in Malaysia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia or from any other university recognized by the Senate; OR
- Other relevant professional qualifications or experience recognized as equivalent by the Senate; AND
- Minimun 3 years experience as a qualified nursing staff with at least 6 months in specialty (for candidate applying Masters in Nursing only); AND
- Local and international candidates must apply through the Centre for Academic Management UKM and Centre for Educational Extension, UKM respectively; AND
- For international candidates must also submit proof of proficiency in spoken and written english. An eligible candidate must have IELTS ≥ Band 6.5 or MUET ≥ Band 4 or TOEFL iBT ≥ 79 or TOEFL pBT ≥ 548 or Pearson Test of English ≥ 63 or Cambridge English Qualifications and Test ≥ 176 (with proof) taken within the last two years prior to application;
International3827 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3827 USD per year during 24 months.
National1020 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1020 USD per year during 24 months.
- National full time RM 2,154 per sem
- National part time RM 19.004 6 sem
- International RM 16,160 2 sem
Living costs for Kuala Lumpur
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.