Corporate Responsibility and Corporate Social Responsibility are concepts which businesses – no matter their size or purpose – must value and adhere to. The Corporate Responsibility programme at the University of Essex gives you the tools to identify, analyse and evaluate the main legal rules, principles, models and dimensions of Corporate Responsibility and issues relating to ethical business, corporate and business law, corporate governance, sustainability and human rights.
You’ll study topics including but not limited to:
- Legal Aspects of Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environmental law and policy
- Human rights within business
- Ethically oriented-practices such as consumer protection and labour standards
- Responsibility in global value chains and institutionally challenging environments
Not only will you understand Corporate Responsibility, you’ll be able to develop suitable responses and create action plans to tackle complex issues around this. Graduates will be suited to a broad range of corporate, legal, business and environmental protection roles across national and transnational non-profit and public organisations.
Our School of Law has an international reputation for teaching law that matters. We specialise in commercial law, public law and human rights law and our research is valued across the globe. Many of our academics also hold positions advising and working with the UN, the UK government and with EU and foreign governments.
- Corporate Responsibility and Business Law
- International Human Rights Law: Law and Practice
- International Environmental Law and Sustainability
- Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Human Rights Clinic
- Religion and Human Rights
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesOrganisational Behaviour Human Resource Management Business Law View 174 other Masters in Business Law in United Kingdom
- A 2:2. Degree in Law or a joint honours Degree with Law. Applicants who do not hold a Law Degree but who have additional relevant professional experience and/or traineeships or professional qualifications/certifications issued by professional bodies such as Bar Associations can apply and will be considered.
International19740 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19740 GBP per year during 12 months.
National9200 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9200 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Colchester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.