In this Mental Health Nursing programme from London South Bank University you'll gain practice experience in a wide range of in-patient and community settings, reflecting the diversity of mental health specialities. This could include acute psychiatry, child and adolescent mental health, forensic psychiatry, eating disorders, substance use and rehabilitation.
Top-up to MSc
After graduating, you'll be able to gain a Masters degree by completing a dissertation. Students who successfully complete the PgDip course have up to four years to complete the dissertation module via part-time study. This will incur an additional cost.
This course will equip you with the skills to work in a diverse range of mental health nursing roles across a range of settings, including the NHS and the private health care sector. Successful completion of the course fulfils the requirements for graduates to be able to register with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) as a Registered Nurse - Mental Health.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Assessing, planning and providing care in Mental Health Nursing
- Applied physiology for Mental Health Nursing
- Promoting health and preventing ill health
- Pharmacology and medicines management in MH Nursing
- Enhancing and evaluating care in Mental Health Nursing
- Research in health and social care
- Acute and complex care in Mental Health Nursing
- Mother and new-born
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology Educational Psychology Clinical Psychology View 328 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A Bachelor degree with a minimum 2:2 classification. Candidates without a health or science related degree are required to complete a Life Sciences work book package to satisfy the Life Sciences element of the APL portfolio.
- Please make sure you have the required GCSE qualifications (or equivalent Level 2 qualifications) before applying for this course.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
National9250 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9250 GBP per year during 24 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.