Your studies will extend your awareness of the complex, dynamic and sometimes hostile international business environment.
The main thrust of this International Marketing (with internship) programme from London South Bank University is to equip future marketing managers with the knowledge and understanding to make and implement marketing decisions for the international arena. This course enables you to apply theoretical frameworks and principles to the practical work environment.
Reasons to study here
- Top 3 for research intensity in Marketing amongst London Modern universities (Complete University Guide 2021).
- Developing employability: you will develop your employability and enhance your CV with the support of our Employability Team.
- Enhance practical application and build business networks.
- Guest lectures: industry leading guest lectures add a new and modern twist to our teaching for students to develop their sector knowledge.
- Professional accreditation: Modules accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing, providing exemptions for professional qualifications.
- Entrepreneur support: Develop a ready-to-fund business plan or undertake consultancy as a final year marketing project, and individual entrepreneurial activity is supported through the course and University.
- Network during your Internship: Build relationships with small and medium enterprises and alumni as part of a unique 'give back' culture.
- Research active academics: you’ll be taught by enthusiastic but also research active staff, which means you’ll receive relevant teaching and best practice for the 21st century.
This Masters degree is designed to produce graduates with advanced expertise. You may find employment in middle to top management positions in manufacturing, service and public sector enterprises with operations abroad. Successful students enter into different types of organisations including multinational and global companies, public sector organisations, charities and start-ups.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creativity, enterprise and innovation
- Curiosity, creativity and research
- Strategies for international market expansion
- Cross-cultural consumer behaviour
- International pricing, finance and performance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing International Business Digital Marketing View 571 other Masters in International Business in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Bachelor degree equivalent to UK Second Class Honours Lower Division in a related subject.
- Required English language skills to undertake this programme: Academic IELTS 6.5 (with min score 5.5 in Listening and Reading, min 6.0 in Speaking and Writing) or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16000 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
National10980 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10980 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.