Why this course?
Strathclyde Business School has been delivering the Strathclyde MBA in Glasgow on a part-time basis since 1976.
A pioneering and experienced MBA provider, we update and review our MBA to reflect the current business environment. Strathclyde’s MBA is strategy-focused and blends theoretical and practical business learning.
Our Master of Business Administration, part-time Glasgow program from Strathclyde Business School is flexible, and responsive to the needs of working individuals. Our wide choice of electives can help you personalise the programme to suit your business interests. These elective classes can be studied at the school in Glasgow, or at one of our international centres, to give you an international learning and networking experience.
We recognise that career development is one of the main reasons why people invest in an MBA. The MBA job market offers plenty of global opportunity but can be complex and challenging.
That's why we offer a dedicated careers service for MBA students. This consists of career planning and skills development as well as unlimited access to personal advice and coaching. Our careers service is delivered in-house and by a team of top consultants.
- Learning Manager
- Comparative Corporate Governance
- Entrepreneurial Management & Leadership
- Finance and Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Analytical Support for Decision Making
- Operations Management
- Managing People in Organisations
- Financial & Management Accounting
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- There’s no formal closing date for postgraduate applications.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 837 other Masters in Business Administration in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
For entry to the MBA programme you must:
- hold a degree from a UK university, or equivalent academic qualification from a comparable non-UK institution. If you studied for your undergraduate degree at a non-UK institution we'll need a copy of your degree transcript. Professional qualifications will also be considered.
- be at least 24 years of age.
- have a minimum of three years' full-time postgraduate experience where the management of people and resources has played a significant role.
International10025 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10025 GBP per year during 24 months.
National10025 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10025 GBP per year during 24 months.
- MBA (Year 1): £10,025
- MBA (Year 2): £10,025
- Year 1: £6,683
- Year 2: £6,683
- Year 3: £6,684
Living costs for Glasgow
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.