Throughout the course you will investigate what makes offenders or their victims think, feel and act in certain ways, and how our criminal justice system can respond to such individuals.
The Forensic Psychology programme at Coventry University has been designed to cover the British Psychological Society’s Division of Forensic Psychology's (DFP) core curriculum, which includes foundational topics such as the theoretical basis of forensic psychology across a range of settings and risk assessments associated with forensic psychology.
Our current staff for this course have over 100 years’ worth of combined, varied professional psychological experience, either as British Psychological Society Chartered/Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) Registered Members themselves, and/or as active researchers. Please note staff may be subject to change.
Coventry University has extensive experience of online learning, utilising simulation and virtual reality with the aim to enhance teaching and learning. In a recent (2020) article in The Guardian Coventry University was listed as one of just 6 UK universities with the capacity and will to develop high-quality online education.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Ethical Research and Methods in Forensic Psychology
- The Legal Process
- Risk Assessment and Management in Forensic Settings
- Global Professional Development – Consultancy
- Offending Behaviour and the Criminal Justice System
- Intervention Across Different Client Groups
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology Forensic Science View 144 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Coventry University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- You should hold the equivalent of a minimum 2:2 undergraduate degree in Psychology. Consideration will be given to applicants who hold the equivalent of a minimum of 2:2 undergraduate degrees in Science or Social Sciences, where a minimum of 50% of undergraduate study is in Psychology with evidence of studying curriculum including research methods.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16950 GBP per year during 24 months.
National10600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10600 GBP per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.