Why you should study this course
- Studying Artificial Intelligence and Human Factors at Coventry University will give you the chance to examine the core elements of Artificial Intelligence. Our aim is to teach you the skills and knowledge needed to design and develop AI systems that address real-world problems.
- This could be the perfect course for those keen to work in the growing AI sector, a sector that is likely to influence society long into the future.
- The course will explore elements of AI such as programming, decision support systems, human factors and CAV, deep learning, and AI and security, providing you with opportunities to develop the skills and knowledge needed to work with AI.
- We try to provide you with opportunities to learn alongside active researchers in areas such as data science, pervasive computing, distributed computing and application, as well as innovative applications for interactive virtual worlds (subject to availability).
- The course has been designed and developed with support from research and industry experts. This helps us ensure we are teaching the most up-to-date content around latest theory and technology associated with AI and Human Factors.
- The design of this course stems from the shortage of skilled AI staff in the UK and beyond. A 2020 report from the World Economic Forum estimated that AI would create a net total of 97 million new jobs by 2025.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Soft Computing Based Artificial Intelligence
- Decision Making for AI Systems
- Neural Network Systems
- Project Management in Engineering Organisations
- Security of Emerging Connected Systems
- CAV Human Factors
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Computer Sciences Artificial Intelligence View 238 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Coventry University and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Applicants should hold a good honours degree 2.2 or above in a relevant academic discipline, such as computing, computer science, games technology and cyber security.
- Each application will be considered on its merits and the final decision will be made by the course director.
- We recognise a breadth of qualifications; speak to one of our advisers today to find out how we can help you.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16950 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10600 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10600 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Coventry
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.