The New Mobility - Micromobility programme at PFH Private University of Applied Sciences offers the best professional conditions thanks to the special expertise in lightweight construction and fibre composites, which has been part of the PFH in research and teaching for years. In addition, you will apply the knowledge you have acquired during your studies to practical, "real-life" projects.
As a graduate of the New Mobility degree programme, you will be involved in the development of mobility solutions and will be able to use your knowledge to understand mobility concepts and evaluate them.
- Interdisciplinary study programme that includes engineering, business science, digitalization and sustainability
- Putting theory into practice through numerous projects and case studies
- Completely in English and according to the latest industry requirements
- Up-to-date content provided by professors with practical experience
- Selected management content in the study programme
- Individual support in small learning groups
- Basic and advanced knowledge in engineering, management, digitalization and sustainability
- Specialization in mobility, such as vehicle categories, modern drive concepts and electromobility
- Infrastructure issues related to transport and road networks
- Change Management and Leadership
- Design for mobility concepts
- Practice project
- Master's thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Possible to apply at any time. International applicants are advised to apply at least 3 months before the programme start.
DisciplinesEngineering Management Automotive Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 42 other Masters in Engineering Management in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed university degree in (industrial) engineering, a technical-scientific area or a closely related subject
International900 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 900 EUR per module during 24 months.
EU/EEA900 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 900 EUR per module during 24 months.
- 700 Euro Tuition monthly for students and Alumni of PFH
- 900 Euro Tuition monthly for all other applicants
Living costs for Stade
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.