In the field of robotics, programming and technology, you will be introduced to new developments and future-oriented topics. The special features of the newly created curriculum are the advanced study contents and varied teaching activities, such as interactive lectures and practical experiments.
The future of Master's graduates is the digital, computerised and robotised world. You will develop a comprehensive understanding of digitalization and automation and your studies will prepare you in the best possible way to apply your knowledge in those fields.
The Digitalization and Automation study programme at PFH Private University of Applied Sciences lasts four semesters, in which you acquire the skills to work in companies in the area of engineering and data processing, but to also be a production manager, factory planner and strategic planner.
- Interdisciplinary study programme that includes engineering, data processing and management
- Putting theory into practice through numerous projects and case studies
- Completely in English and according to the latest industry requirements
- Up-to-date content provided by professors with practical experience
- Selected management content in the study programme
- Individual support in small learning groups
- Advanced knowledge in engineering and data processing
- Project Management and Change Management
- Sustainable Development
- Digital Technologies
- Industrial Automation and Robotics
- Practice project
- Master's thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
- Possible to apply at any time. International applicants are advised to apply at least 3 months before the programme start.
DisciplinesProject Management Industrial & Systems Engineering Robotics View 27 other Masters in Project Management in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed university degree in (industrial) engineering, a technical-scientific area or a closely related subject
International900 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 900 EUR per module during 24 months.
EU/EEA900 EUR/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 900 EUR per module during 24 months.
- 700 Euro Tuition monthly for students and Alumni of PFH
- 900 Euro Tuition monthly for all other applicants
Living costs for Stade
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.