The Investment and Financial Risk Management course at Kingston University is an extremely practical programme using real examples, the latest research and theories, and live data.
This course is suitable for both experienced corporate finance and financial management practitioners who want to add to their skills, and those looking for a career in the area.
After you graduate
This course can typically help lead to careers for example in investment banking, finance, insurance, risk control, compliance and regulation.
Typical roles may include investment manager, risk controller, compliance officer, risk officer, investment analyst and consultant.
Graduates have gone on to work for Moody's Analytics, Ernst & Young, Nordea, Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management, Protiviti Ltd, Gulf International Bank, Danske Bank, Barclays and Accenture.
This course is accredited by the Association of Corporate Treasurers and offers exemptions from their professional exams.
- Corporate Finance and Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Modelling and Research Methods
- Portfolio Theory and Investment Banking
- Risk Financing
- Bank Financial Risk Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, applications will close when the course is full.
DisciplinesFinance Risk Management Actuarial Science View 118 other Masters in Actuarial Science in United Kingdom
- We welcome applications from anyone with a good honours (or equivalent) in any relevant discipline.
- If you do not have an honours degree, you will need to show us evidence that you know enough about the relevant subjects to understand the course materials - for example, a professional qualification, training or work experience in a relevant field.
International16500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16500 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA11560 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11560 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.