The Investment and Financial Risk Management course at Kingston University is an extremely practical programme using real examples, the latest research and theories, and live data.
This course is suitable for both experienced corporate finance and financial management practitioners who want to add to their skills, and those looking for a career in the area.
This course can typically help lead to careers for example in investment banking, finance, insurance, risk control, compliance and regulation.
Types of jobs you can secure:
- investment manager
- risk controller
- compliance officer
- risk officer
- investment analyst
- Corporate Finance and Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Modelling and Research Methods
- Portfolio Theory and Investment Banking
- Risk Financing
- Bank Financial Risk Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, applications will close when the course is full.
DisciplinesBanking and Investment View 183 other Masters in Banking and Investment in United Kingdom
- A 2:2 or above honours degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- If you do not have an honours degree, you will need to show us evidence that you know enough about the relevant subjects to understand the course materials - for example, a professional qualification, training or work experience in a relevant field.
- If you don't meet these entry requirements, our Pre-Masters programme can prepare you for the course.
International17000 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17000 GBP per year during 12 months.
National11800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.