Modules are taught by expert faculty from ‘The Matrix Room’, a bespoke educational hub with the virtual learning technology to connect international classmates and empower global teamwork. The ultra-modern Flexible Executive Master of Business Administration programme at Trinity College Dublin offers a world-class education effectively and conveniently, providing the same qualification and certification as students studying on-campus.
The Flexible Executive MBA is a two-year, part-time programme that brings together students from around the world via the Matrix Room (pictured below) a state-of-the-art interactive hub developed exclusively for the programme. By its nature the MBA allows participants to decide when and where they engage while knowing that they are receiving the same high-quality Trinity MBA as they would via a traditional classroom-based programme.
Experience innovative project-based learning in real-world settings
The deep dive into real-world strategic issues in three major Irish and international companies sets this programme apart from all others. Theory springs to life when you have to create and deliver solutions directly to senior corporate stakeholders.
Flexible, ultra-convenient schedule
A blend of on-campus and online distance learning, this programme is designed specifically for busy professionals. With fortnightly coursework schedules, numerous electives to choose from and projects, live virtual lectures on playback, and access to the new Business School Matrix Room, customize your MBA to suit you.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting & Financial Management
- Managing People in Organisations
- Strategic Management
- Business Ethics & Corporate Social Responsibility
- Leadership & Professional Development
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 69 other Masters in Business Administration in Ireland
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A degree, professional qualification or track record of business achievement.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years professional or managerial work experience.
- Preferred minimum GMAT Executive Assessment score of 140/200.
- IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL IBT 90 for non-native English speakers.
- Include 2 references to showcase your skills and experience.
- Upload your CV.
- Upload your degree certificate or transcript of your results.
- Upload a GMAT executive assessment report OR test date if you have not yet undertaken a test.
- Submit your application and pay the application fee (€40).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International18300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18300 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA18300 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18300 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.