Alongside the opportunity to specialise in a chosen area of human geography, you will develop social science research skills and methods appropriate for further research in this field including areas such as historical geography and urban geography.
What you'll study
- This Geography programme at Queen Mary University of London provides an advanced understanding of geographical theory, methods and substantive issues for the discipline.
- You will gain advanced-level research skills including project design, planning and management, as well as analytical and interpretive skills, preparing you to progress successfully into PhD study.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Migration and Mobilities
- Global working lives
- Retheorising Global Development
- Global Health Geographies
- Advanced Readings
- Geographical Thought and Practice
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesGeography Geographical Information Systems (GIS) View 73 other Masters in Geographical Information Systems (GIS) in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form
- Degree transcripts. Please provide a transcript for your degree study. If you have not yet completed your degree please provide a transcript of your results achieved to date. If you have completed more than one university qualification, please provide a transcript and certificate for both.
International20750 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20750 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10950 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.