Industrial Pharmacy from Institute of Technology Bandung aims to prepare human resources who have more competence for the pharmaceutical industry. The Industrial Pharmacy Masters Study Program is supported by expertise and a strong network, as well as ITB's partnerships with the pharmaceutical industry and regulatory authorities both domestically and internationally.
Students at Industrial Pharmacy from Institute of Technology Bandung will:
- have high integrity and professional abilities in managing various routine activities in the pharmaceutical industry, such as: designing pharmaceutical factories, determining formulas and manufacturing techniques for pharmaceutical preparations, determining specifications and standardization methods, manufacturing/production of pharmaceutical preparations and their control , quality control and assurance, packaging, determination of storage conditions and shelf life of products, management of raw materials and finished products, registration of finished drugs, participation in the production and dissemination of innovations and new technologies.
- be able to solve problems in the production and quality testing of pharmaceutical preparations in the field accurately and quickly (directed) based on in-depth scientific considerations and by observe various aspects comprehensively, including formulation development, standardization for both old and new medicines, and recent regulatory developments.
- contribute to the advancement of pharmaceutical science and technology on a national and international scale through product research and development (drugs, cosmetics, biomedical products, nutraceuticals, food-beverage supplements, herbs, and traditional medicines) and pharmaceutical preparation standardization.
- Pharmaceutical Factory Design
- Product Development
- Applied Statistics
- Industrial Pharmaceutical Management
- Pharmaceutical Regulations & Professional Ethics
- Pharmaceutical Product Quality Assurance & Control
- Pharmaceutical Business Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Pharmacy View 3 other Masters in Human Medicine in Indonesia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Certificate/Diploma of Bachelor Program
- Complete Official Academic Transcript for Bachelor Program starting from the first to last semester
- Proof of health insurance ownership (not accident insurance)
- Passport photo
- Letter of willingness to join
- Statement of ability to finance
- Statement of documents authentication
- Statement of Purpose
- Official English Proficiency certificate
- Recommendations from 2 (two) recommenders
- Pay the Registration Fee
International4452 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2226 EUR per semester during 24 months.
IDR. 35,000,000 per semester
Living costs for Bandung
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.