At General Management from Institute of Technology Bandung we develop your ability to examine and analyze management research to understand what lies beneath best practices. Our structured program curriculum is not only giving you major theory of management but also the opportunity to apply research methods to existing and emerging contextual business problems. In this program, you are able to customize educational experience based on your academic, professional, and research interests.
Students at General Management from Institute of Technology Bandung will:
- Understand the philosophical foundations of business and management science
- Able to think conceptually, synthesize theories (conceptual and heuristic models) and make abstractions
- Able to comprehend and describe state-of-the-art developments in business and management based on the latest research findings
- Agent Based Modelling and Simulation
- Conflict and Resolution Analysis
- Creative Problem Solving
- Service Science
- System Modelling for Policy Development
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Human Resource Management View 6 other Masters in Project Management in Indonesia
- Diploma IV (Applied Bachelor) or Bachelor level graduates from reputable universities with a minimum B accreditation is preferred
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 out of 4
- In addition, you must provide a minimum TPA Bappenas score of 525 (not required for foreign candidates) and TOEFL score of 525.
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- TOEFL/IELTS/ELPT ITB
- Recommendation letters (2)
- Proof of registration fee payment
- Health Insurance
Living costs for Bandung
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.