Management and Business Administration with NTUST (Double) from Institute of Technology Bandung aims to develop students’ understanding of business and management areas as well as analytical and research skills.
Students at Management and Business Administration with NTUST (Double) from Institute of Technology Bandung will:
- Understand the philosophical foundations of business and management science
- Be able to think conceptually, synthesize theories (conceptual and heuristic models) and make abstractions
- Be able to comprehend and describe state-of-the-art developments in business and management based on the latest research findings
- Advanced Economics
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Modelling in Management
- Quantitative Research Methodology
- People and Knowledge Management
- Business Analytics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Human Resource Management View 8 other Masters in Management Studies in Indonesia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Had finished year 1; had completed min 30 sks; GPA min 3.50, having a solid research proposal
- Curriculum vitae
- Recommendation letter
- Transcript of record in English
- Language Proficiency Test Certificate
- Study Plan
- Research Proposal
International1722 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 861 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Approx IDR 13.5 million/regular semester
IDR 5 million/short semester
Living costs for Bandung
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.