Accounting with Data Analytics at Villanova University offers a highly specialized program where accounting courses incorporate the latest thinking on data analytics. Students also complete courses in leadership and negotiation in preparation for longer-term advancement opportunities.
The 30-credit MAC program provides students with advanced industry-specific credits which, when pooled with the appropriate undergraduate course work, results in exceptional knowledge in addition to the hours necessary to earn a CPA license. As an added bonus, the program also offers highly discounted access to Becker CPA Exam Review materials. You can view professional licensure disclosures provided by the university which goes into further detail regarding this preparation
- Leadership for the New Accounting Professional
- Taxes and Business Strategy
- Advanced Topics in Financial Reporting and Fraud
- Accounting Systems and Controls
- Advanced Topics in Auditing
- Accounting Analytics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Accounting Business Intelligence & Analytics View 1856 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed Online Application for Admission
- Official transcripts of academic credentials
- Two letters of recommendation
- Two Essays
- Non-refundable $65 Application Fee
- Admissions interview
- OPTIONAL: Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
- International: Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
International44340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44340 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National44340 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 44340 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Philadelphia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.