Management and Business Administration with FHNW (Double) from Institute of Technology Bandung curriculum builds on core research skills supported by matriculation and other non-curriculum programs, particularly for students with non-business and management backgrounds.
Students at Management and Business Administration with FHNW (Double) from Institute of Technology Bandung will:
- Understand the philosophical foundations of business and management science
- Be able to think conceptually, synthesize theories (conceptual and heuristic models) and make abstractions
- Be able to comprehend and describe state-of-the-art developments in business and management based on the latest research findings
- Computational Finance
- Financial Risk Management
- Islamic Financial Systems
- Management Research Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Management Studies Human Resource Management View 6 other Masters in Human Resource Management in Indonesia
- Had finished year 1; had completed min 30 sks; GPA min 3.50.; FHNW will transfer up to 24 credits (equal to 60 ECTS) for courses taken at MSM ITB into the FHNW curriculum which requires 48 credits (120 ECTS) in total.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Transcript of record in English
- Language Proficiency Test Certificate
- Study Plan
- Research Proposal
International1722 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 861 EUR per semester during 24 months.
Approx IDR 13.5 million/regular semester and IDR 5 million/short semester
Living costs for Bandung
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.