At General Management MBA from Institute of Technology Bandung curriculum combining managerial knowledge with immersion to real-world business, your MBA experience would propel your future career in various managerial and executive positions.
Students at General Management MBA from Institute of Technology Bandung will:
- enhance their knowledge and network,
- focus on leadership and entrepreneurship.
- learn to approach business in a holistic way, guided by ethical framework.
- Business Economics
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- People in Organization
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 11 other Masters in Management Studies in Indonesia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Certificate/Diploma of Bachelor Program
- Complete Official Academic Transcript for Bachelor Program starting from the first to last semester
- Proof of health insurance ownership (not accident insurance)
- Passport photo
- Letter of willingness to join
- Statement of ability to finance
- Statement of documents authentication
- Statement of Purpose
- Official English Proficiency certificate
- Recommendations from 2 (two) recommenders
- Pay the Registration Fee
International3190 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1595 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- IDR 25,000,000
- May (short semester) - IDR 10,000,000
Living costs for Jakarta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.