Strategic Marketing Executive MBA from Institute of Technology Bandung gives you the understanding of how marketing strategy should be formulated in the landscape of new Indonesia and the new ASEAN as well. Most subjects are designed to give a more contextual point of views according to what happen in Indonesia now and in the near future. On top of that, this program also includes the relevance of ASEAN Economic Community as one important aspect of marketing in viewing ASEAN as big and promising one single borderless market.
Students at Strategic Marketing Executive MBA from Institute of Technology Bandung will:
- enhance their knowledge and network,
- focus on leadership and entrepreneurship.
- learn to approach business in a holistic way, guided by ethical framework.
- Financial Management
- Decision Making & Negotiation
- Branding and Marketing Communication
- Consumer Behavior
- Business Strategy & Enterprise Modeling
- International Marketing Management
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Institute of Technology Bandung and/or in Indonesia, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official Certificate/Diploma of Bachelor Program
- Complete Official Academic Transcript for Bachelor Program starting from the first to last semester
- Proof of health insurance ownership (not accident insurance)
- Passport photo
- Letter of willingness to join
- Statement of ability to finance
- Statement of documents authentication
- Statement of Purpose
- Official English Proficiency certificate
- Recommendations from 2 (two) recommenders
- Pay the Registration Fee
International4466 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2233 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Jakarta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.