Sustainability Executive MBA from Institute of Technology Bandung covers general aspects of financial management to enhance shareholder value, such as financial report analysis, cost of long-term financing, and organizational restructuring.
Students at Sustainability Executive MBA from Institute of Technology Bandung will:
- enhance their knowledge and network,
- focus on leadership and entrepreneurship.
- learn to approach business in a holistic way, guided by ethical framework.
- Marketing Management
- Operations and Supply Management
- Business Ethics, Law and Sustainability
- Financial Report and Control
- Economic and Business Landscape Analysis
- Organizational Behaviour and People Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesExecutive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) Sustainable Energy View 12 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Indonesia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Certificate/Diploma of Bachelor Program
- Complete Official Academic Transcript for Bachelor Program starting from the first to last semester
- Proof of health insurance ownership (not accident insurance)
- Passport photo
- Letter of willingness to join
- Statement of ability to finance
- Statement of documents authentication
- Statement of Purpose
- Official English Proficiency certificate
- Recommendations from 2 (two) recommenders
- Pay the Registration Fee
International5318 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7977 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Jakarta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.