Young Professional MBA from Institute of Technology Bandung helps students learn the basic skills to perform managerial activities ranging from management, administration, entrepreneurship, to stewardship. This stage is applied in all SBM ITB MBA programs.
Students at Young Professional MBA from Institute of Technology Bandung will:
- be developing their integrative business thinking, innovation, leadership, networking, collaboration, and teamwork skills for your future success.
- have the innovation and leadership skills that are needed for business in uncertain global economic conditions
- Business Economics
- Finance Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- People in Organization
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- General Management Program - 40 credits
- Functional Management Program - 43 credits
DisciplinesBusiness Administration International Business Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 10 other Masters in Business Administration in Indonesia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Certificate/Diploma of Bachelor Program
- Complete Official Academic Transcript for Bachelor Program starting from the first to last semester
- Proof of health insurance ownership (not accident insurance)
- Passport photo
- Letter of willingness to join
- Statement of ability to finance
- Statement of documents authentication
- Statement of Purpose
- Official English Proficiency certificate
- Recommendations from 2 (two) recommenders
- Pay the Registration Fee
International3196 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1598 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- IDR 25,000,000
- May (short semester) - IDR 10,000,000
Living costs for Bandung
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.