At Entrepreneurship MBA from Institute of Technology Bandung the lectures are delivered by faculty members who are mostly practitioners and entrepreneurs.
Combined with ITB’s strengths in arts, design, science, and technology you have more than enough network to enhance the value added and innovation in your business.
Moreover, this program is fully supported by Institute of Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship (ICCE) at the Goldsmiths, University of London (GUL), a leading university in the field of creative and cultural entrepreneurship.
Students at Entrepreneurship MBA from Institute of Technology Bandung will:
- be developing their integrative business thinking, innovation, leadership, networking, collaboration, and teamwork skills for your future success.
- have the innovation and leadership skills that are needed for business in uncertain global economic conditions
- Business Economics
- Finance Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- People in Organization
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 9 other Masters in Business Administration in Indonesia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Certificate/Diploma of Bachelor Program
- Complete Official Academic Transcript for Bachelor Program starting from the first to last semester
- Proof of health insurance ownership (not accident insurance)
- Passport photo
- Letter of willingness to join
- Statement of ability to finance
- Statement of documents authentication
- Statement of Purpose
- Official English Proficiency certificate
- Recommendations from 2 (two) recommenders
- Pay the Registration Fee
International3196 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1598 EUR per semester during 18 months.
- IDR 25,000,000
- May (short semester) - IDR 10,000,000
Living costs for Bandung
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.