Chemical Engineering from Institute of Technology Bandung has the mission to:
- Organizing quality chemical engineering maters programs so as to produce excellent graduates to make Indonesia and the world a better place.
- Organizing research activities in the fields of chemical technology, bioprocess technology, environmental technology, food technology, and renewable energy technology that produce outcomes that have the potential to provide national and international recognition.
Students at Chemical Engineering from Institute of Technology Bandung will have:
- an ability to identify, formulate, master, and solve complex chemical problems by applying the principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- an ability to evaluate chemical problems and offer solutions that meet specic needs with consideration of safety, welfare, ethics, environmental factors, economics, and sustainability.
- an ability to articulate the structure and core of the problem and set priority completion steps in addressing the challenges of strategic issues.
- an ability to explore and obtain scientic / engineering information as well as expand scientic knowledge of chemical engineering and other related sciences.
- an ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- Advanced Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics
- Advanced Transport Phenomena
- Advanced Chemical Reaction Engineering
- Advanced Chemical Engineering Process Analysis
- Research Methodology and Proposal
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesChemical Engineering Chemistry General Engineering & Technology View 11 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Indonesia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Certificate/Diploma of Bachelor Program
- Complete Official Academic Transcript for Bachelor Program starting from the first to last semester
- Proof of health insurance ownership (not accident insurance)
- Passport photo
- Letter of willingness to join
- Statement of ability to finance
- Statement of documents authentication
- Statement of Purpose
- Official English Proficiency certificate
- Recommendations from 2 (two) recommenders
- Pay the Registration Fee
International4478 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2239 EUR per semester during 24 months.
IDR. 35,000,000 per semester
Living costs for Bandung
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.