Metallurgical Engineering from Institute of Technology Bandung aims to produce graduates in the field of metallurgy who are capable to process, utilize and manage mineral resources wisely, effectively and efficiently by considering the environmental balance and sustainable development as well as able to compete both nationally and internationally and also develop ideas about the processing and utilization of mineral resources, metals and alloys for the prosperity of the Indonesian people, as well as responsive to any changes in society and industry.
Students at Metallurgical Engineering from Institute of Technology Bandung will have:
- An understanding and engagement to professional ethics, integrity and responsibility
- Awareness to the need of and engagement in independent and life-long learning
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, natural sciences and engineering
- Knowledge of and ability to perform minerals processing, coal beneficiation and upgrading, metals extraction and refining, metals recycling, alloying, metal forming, heat treatment and corrosion control
- An ability to identify, formulate and solve engineering problems under certain constraints
- An ability to design mineral processing plant, coal washing and beneficiation plant, extractive metallurgical plant, and alloy design
- An ability to plan and conduct experiments and use modern engineering tools to solve engineering and professional-related problems
- Applied Mathematics
- Special Topics
- Research Methodology
- Coal Genesa and Quality
- Advenced Coal Beneficiation
- Minerals and Coal Processing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Materials Science & Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 4 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Indonesia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Certificate/Diploma of Bachelor Program
- Complete Official Academic Transcript for Bachelor Program starting from the first to last semester
- Proof of health insurance ownership (not accident insurance)
- Passport photo
- Letter of willingness to join
- Statement of ability to finance
- Statement of documents authentication
- Statement of Purpose
- Official English Proficiency certificate
- Recommendations from 2 (two) recommenders
- Pay the Registration Fee
International4478 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2239 EUR per semester during 24 months.
IDR. 35,000,000 per semester
Living costs for Bandung
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.