At Actuarial Science from Institute of Technology Bandung the business skills and mathematical analysis capabilities are integrated into the process of solving growing problems in the field of finance. So that graduates of the program are expected to not only master the actuarial mathematics but also need to know the other disciplines in which mathematics is applied and capable of using tools such as computer technology and software.
Students at Actuarial Science from Institute of Technology Bandung will have:
- a comprehensive mastery in one area of study actuarial mathematics;
- the ability to identify, formulate and solve problems in actuarial mathematics or in the application of actuarial mathematics;
- ability to cooperate both in the field or interdisciplinary expertise;
- instincts in the development or application of actuarial mathematics and developed a new challenge;
- readiness to follow the latest developments in actuarial mathematics.
- Life Insurance
- General Insurance
- Actuarial Stochastic Processes
- Survival Models
- Risk Theory and Simulation
- Health Insurance
- Theory of Investment
- Credibility Theory
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Certificate/Diploma of Bachelor Program
- Complete Official Academic Transcript for Bachelor Program starting from the first to last semester
- Proof of health insurance ownership (not accident insurance)
- Passport photo
- Letter of willingness to join
- Statement of ability to finance
- Statement of documents authentication
- Statement of Purpose
- Official English Proficiency certificate
- Recommendations from 2 (two) recommenders
- Pay the Registration Fee
International4458 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2229 EUR per semester during 24 months.
IDR. 35,000,000 per semester
Living costs for Bandung
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.