Nuclear Science and Engineering from Institute of Technology Bandung has a curriculum specifically designed based on national and international accreditation standard to ensure global competitiveness of their graduates.
Students at Nuclear Science and Engineering from Institute of Technology Bandung will:
- be professionals actively contribute to the advanced of nuclear related science and technology
- sharpen their ability to perform scientific communication for larger communities
- Nuclear Science Engineering
- Nuclear Safety
- Structural Analysis and Seismic Desain of Nuclear Power Plant
- Nuclear Reactor Experiments
- Research Methodology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMaterials Science & Engineering Nuclear Engineering View 3 other Masters in Materials Science & Engineering in Indonesia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Certificate/Diploma of Bachelor Program
- Complete Official Academic Transcript for Bachelor Program starting from the first to last semester
- Proof of health insurance ownership (not accident insurance)
- Passport photo
- Letter of willingness to join
- Statement of ability to finance
- Statement of documents authentication
- Statement of Purpose
- Official English Proficiency certificate
- Recommendations from 2 (two) recommenders
- Pay the Registration Fee
International4458 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2229 EUR per semester during 24 months.
IDR. 35,000,000 per semester
Living costs for Bandung
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.