At Geology Engineering from Institute of Technology Bandung the curriculum is designed in such a way that it is very flexible and gives participants the freedom to develop their own curriculum program. However, there are also some compulsory lectures in accordance with applicable regulations (around 70% compulsory courses). This curriculum can also take advantage of the presence of foreign and domestic guest lecturers who are leading experts in their fields.
The aim of this program is to develop the level of ability of participants to conduct research in one or more fields covered in geology and not solely in improving professions. Thus the aim of this program is more of a research degree than a professional degree.
- Micro and Macro Paleontology,
- Petrology and Mineralization,
- Structural Geology
- Tectonic Engineering Geology
- Geochemical Environmental Arrangements
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Geology Environmental Sciences View 3 other Masters in Environmental Engineering in Indonesia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Certificate/Diploma of Bachelor Program
- Complete Official Academic Transcript for Bachelor Program starting from the first to last semester
- Proof of health insurance ownership (not accident insurance)
- Passport photo
- Letter of willingness to join
- Statement of ability to finance
- Statement of documents authentication
- Statement of Purpose
- Official English Proficiency certificate
- Recommendations from 2 (two) recommenders
- Pay the Registration Fee
International4458 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2229 EUR per semester during 24 months.
35,000,000 per semester
Living costs for Bandung
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.