Geodesy and Geomatics Engineering from Institute of Technology Bandung is divided into four areas of prioritization and five sub-priorities, in which two fields of sub-prioritization enter the Academic Science domain and the others fall into the scope of Corporate Science.
Scientifically, the Geodetic and Geomatics Engineering Masters Program, Faculty of Earth Sciences and Technology, Bandung Institute of Technology is designed in such a way as to meet the needs of national development and regional development based on regional autonomy, as well as comparative advantages related to the development fields mentioned above.
- Advanced Mapping Survey
- Academic Sciences
- Disaster Mitigation Information System
- Corporate Sciences
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Geology Environmental Sciences View 4 other Masters in Environmental Sciences in Indonesia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official Certificate/Diploma of Bachelor Program
- Complete Official Academic Transcript for Bachelor Program starting from the first to last semester
- Proof of health insurance ownership (not accident insurance)
- Passport photo
- Letter of willingness to join
- Statement of ability to finance
- Statement of documents authentication
- Statement of Purpose
- Official English Proficiency certificate
- Recommendations from 2 (two) recommenders
- Pay the Registration Fee
International4458 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2229 EUR per semester during 24 months.
35,000,000 per semester
Living costs for Bandung
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.