With classes taught entirely in English, Entrepreneurship and Business Administration at Babes-Bolyai University develops a holistic approach of organizational management which revolves around a highly ranked curriculum incorporating theoretical and methodological aspects of business administration as well as practical aspects that define entrepreneurial behavior. After completion of this program, the graduates will have the necessary skills to identify business opportunities and develop business strategies for both start-ups and existing companies, to perform feasibility analysis of new business ideas and develop business plans, to apply concepts and principles of human resource management and knowledge management, to develop marketing strategies to sustain businesses, as well as to implement efficient operations within companies, and to apply strategic and ethical behavior.
Contents and structure
Students will follow core studies that are made up of both compulsories and electives. The first year introduces students to the essentials of management, marketing, finance and accounting theories allowing students to gain fundamental knowledge from the challenging courses included in the curriculum. Starting with the second year, students can shape their individual curriculum according to their preferences as they might focus on core electives of their choice. During the last semester students will have to write their Master’s thesis and do an internship.
The program equips students with the necessary skills to run their own businesses, allowing them to apply for upper management positions, and providing them with practical experience during the Internship program while they are still studying, as well as with a thorough preparation in order to pursue a PhD in Management. Graduates have several options for their career path, such as: entrepreneurs, general managers, project managers, marketing managers, production managers, consultants in management, etc. Graduates are typically employed by multinational corporations, foreign subsidiaries, international consulting agencies, start-ups or non-profit organizations. Moreover, many graduates of this master program choose to open their own businesses.
- Strategic Marketing
- Organizational Bahavior
- European Project Management
- Capital Investments
- Intercultural Business Communication
- Innovation Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Public Administration View 8 other Masters in Business Administration in Romania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application form (it will be automatically generated via the Academic Info online platform, after filling in your admission options, but you'll have to print it, sign it, scan it and upload it)
- Essay or Research project/proposal, depending on the study program you're targeting - see Admission criteria below (you'll have to print it, sign it, scan it and upload it)
- Certificate of equivalence of previous studies
- Payment proof, only if you pay the admissions fees using another method than the one offered via the Academic Info online platform.
- Candidates' selection is made according to two criteria: the motivational essay which will be graded as accepted/rejected, and, respectively, the average of the candidate's grades according to the certificate of equivalence of previous studies.
International3600 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3600 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA707 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 707 EUR per year during 24 months.
- EU: 3500 lei / year
- NON-EU: 300 EUR / month
Living costs for Cluj-Napoca
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.