Why study the Master in Sustainable Development and Environmental Management?
MSc in Sustainable Development and Environmental Management from Babes-Bolyai University provides, in particular, the opportunity for students to learn and apply:
- Knowledge and techniques needed to develop and implement environmental policies in order to achieve sustainable development;
- Analytical thinking that leads to environmental decisions;
- Interactions between science, politics and policy, society, economy, and environment;
- Tools to facilitate the participation of and partnerships with various stakeholders (from public and private sectors) through dialogue;
- Specific case studies for Romania and other EU countries.
What career options can you have?
Msc in Sustainable Development and Environmental Management is the best opportunity to enhance your career prospects. This programme propels you in the engineering and technology fields. Very often our students found their own innovative start-ups and/or chose an academic career by continuing with PhD studies. Therefore, if you want to become a better specialist in management and remediation of contaminated sites, in water management, land management, or natural resources project manager, environmental engineer (ecologist), ecologist (environmental) advisor, environmental analyst, Msc in Sustainable Development and Environmental Management offers you the perfect preparation in a dynamic, flexible and tailored market environment.
- Waste management, treatment and recovery
- Management of contaminated sites
- Green marketing and negotiation tactics
- Energy resources and the environment
- Optional courses no.2 (to choose between):
- Dosimetry techniques for environmental studies and radiation protection concepts;
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- baccalaureate diploma and transcript (for diplomas accompanied by transcript) or equivalent
- birth certificate
- ID card
- medical certificate type
- declaration of consent for the processing of personal data
- proof of payment of admission fees (registration and processing)
- statement of authenticity and correspondence of submitted and original digital / scanned documents
- declaration on own responsibility regarding the completion of other forms of university education in the budgetary regime
International3240 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3240 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA505 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 505 EUR per year during 24 months.
- EU/EEA: 2500 lei / year
- NON-EU: 270 EUR / month
Living costs for Cluj-Napoca
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.