Key facts about the Systems Engineering programme:
The University of North Dakota is the place to be. The New York Times called our Grand Forks campus “the Silicon Valley of unmanned aircraft systems.” Students here regularly have the chance to interact with small and large UAS companies such as:
- Northrup Grumman
- General Atomics
- Rockwell Collins
- UAS in Engineering Design and Application
- Power Electronics
- Electric Computing Systems
- Geographic Information Systems
- GIS Laboratory
- Autopilot Programming
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 361 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of North Dakota and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Two complete sets of official transcripts (one with English translation) for all undergraduate and graduate work attempted.
- Official copy of your diploma or degree certificate (if you have already received your degree).
- Three letters of reference.
- Statement of purpose.
- Required English test scores (TOEFL scores older than two years are not valid and will not be accepted). All test scores must be sent directly by ETS.
International26167 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 26167 USD per year during 24 months.
National19625 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19625 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State13083 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13083 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Grand Forks
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.