An understanding of psychology prepares you to solve problems in courtrooms, prisons, police departments and beyond. The M.S. in Forensic Psychology at the University of North Dakota will arm you with:
- A solid foundation in psychological principles and theories.
- Specific forensic-relevant knowledge and experience.
- Exceptional skills in analysis, communication and evaluation.
- An in-depth understanding of our legal system.
- Cognitive Psychology
- Advanced Social Psychology
- Psychology and Law
- Forensic Assessment
- Behavior Pathology
- Human Nature and Crime
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPsychology Forensic Science View 119 other Masters in Forensic Science in United States
- Two complete sets of official transcripts (one with English translation) for all undergraduate and graduate work attempted.
- Official copy of your diploma or degree certificate (if you have already received your degree).
- Three letters of reference.
- Statement of purpose.
- Required English test scores (TOEFL scores older than two years are not valid and will not be accepted). All test scores must be sent directly by ETS.
International23925 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23925 USD per year during 24 months.
National178444 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 178444 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State11962 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11962 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Grand Forks
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.