Develop research expertise to examine educational issues from the interdisciplinary perspectives of history, sociology, anthropology and psychology in order to develop practical solutions to today’s educational challenges. With an M.S. in Educational Studies from University of North Dakota, you will become an informed leader, reflective practitioner and successful communicator well suited for schools, higher education, industry and education doctoral programs.
The M.S. in Educational Studies offers an advanced social sciences and humanities education paired with robust training in research.
In this program you will:
- Study historical, psychological, sociological and anthropological perspectives underpinning education
- Acquire research skills in quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Actively participate in a community of scholarship
- Study current issues and trends in education practice and assessment
- Focus on social justice to develop a critical voice on impactful education topics
- Prepare yourself for advanced doctoral programs in education
- Foundations of Education
- Applied Educational Research
- Qualitative Research Methods
- Survey and Test Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Educational Psychology View 545 other Masters in Educational Psychology in United States
- Two complete sets of official transcripts (one with English translation) for all undergraduate and graduate work attempted.
- Official copy of your diploma or degree certificate (if you have already received your degree).
- Three letters of reference.
- Statement of purpose.
- Required English test scores (TOEFL scores older than two years are not valid and will not be accepted). All test scores must be sent directly by ETS.
International23925 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23925 USD per year during 24 months.
National17944 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17944 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State11962 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11962 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Grand Forks
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.