This master's of environmental management program is geared toward those with a strong background in environmental and sustainability science, and environmental policy by providing advanced quantitative and analytical knowledge, integrated geospatial technology skills, and a breath of professional component that includes business, economics and communication.Earth’s systems are experiencing extraordinary changes. Earth System Science and Policy’s M.E.M. at the University of North Dakota offers an interdisciplinary education preparing you to be a part of the next generation of leaders that will help individuals, companies, and society solve pressing sustainability problems.With this UND graduate program, you'll have opportunities to:
- Implement your knowledge for practical applications, especially through a successful internship/applied project experience.
- Prepare, or progress in your career path with a broad set of skills and strong knowledge of environmental policy and environmental and resource economics, combined with a professional component that includes quantitative reasoning and analytics, project management, business, and communication.
- Master cutting edge technology to help address changes occurring in areas such as land and water resources, environmental and natural economics, environmental science and policy, and more.
- Environmental Policy & Science
- The Biosphere
- Energy Issues and Earth Systems
- Ecosystem Services: Valuing Nature in a Market Society
- Earth Systems Processes and Vulnerability
- Advanced Topics in Geospatial Technologies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEarth Sciences Public Policy View 635 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
- Two complete sets of official transcripts (one with English translation) for all undergraduate and graduate work attempted.
- Official copy of your diploma or degree certificate (if you have already received your degree).
- Three letters of reference.
- Statement of purpose.
- Required English test scores (TOEFL scores older than two years are not valid and will not be accepted). All test scores must be sent directly by ETS.
International23925 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23925 USD per year during 24 months.
National178444 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 178444 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State11962 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11962 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Grand Forks
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.