Audiologists work with adult and paediatric patients to identify and assess hearing and/or balance disorders, recommending and providing appropriate rehabilitation and management.
This Audiology (Pre-Registration) programme from Queen Margaret University provides students with the theoretical knowledge and clinical skills required to register with the Registration Council for Clinical Physiologists (RCCP) and to work as an Audiologist in the NHS. The programme is also popular with international students who require a postgraduate qualification that will enable them to promote and develop audiological services in their home countries.
Graduates may work within the National Health Service and/or private sector. A further assessment is required in order to work as a registered Hearing Aid Dispenser. There are also career opportunities for research in universities and research institutes.
- Audiological Science
- Audiological Assessment
- Linguistics and Culture in Signed and Spoken Languages
- Adult Aural Rehabilitation
- Paediatric Aural Habilitation
- Vestibular Assessment and Rehabilitation
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Health Sciences Linguistics View 1773 other Masters in Health Sciences in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- An upper second class honours degree or above in a science or related subject (eg mathematics, physics, biological sciences, psychology, linguistics, speech and language therapy) is normally required.
- International: You will be required to provide evidence of English language competence at no less than IELTS 7.0 with no individual component score below 6.5
- Criminal Records Check: A satisfactory criminal records check will be required.
International17900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17900 GBP per year during 30 months.
National9680 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9680 GBP per year during 30 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.