The Master Program in Cloud Computing and Internet of Things at Politehnica University Timisoara offers advanced understanding, knowledge, skills and abilities to design, develop, implement, and maintain specific systems for the most diverse, modern and dynamic application areas. It offers also particular skills to critically analyze, innovate and research, together with advanced abilities of communication, interdisciplinary cooperation and team project management.
Graduates of the Master Program in Cloud Computing and Internet of Things are on high demand on the Computer and Information Technology, Telecommunications and similar markets, both in Romania and in the most developed industrial countries in the world.
Competencies and Knowledge Acquired
- Advanced knowledge of the main topics and problems in the converged field of Cloud Computing and Internet of Things
- Knowledge of current approaches in Cloud Computing and IoT, ability to select and apply them in project development
- Skills to critically analyze, innovate, and research
- Advanced abilities of communication, interdisciplinary cooperation, and team project management
- IoT and Cloud Architectures and Communication Technologies
- Algorithms and Protocols in IoT and Cloud
- Hardware Acceleration Techniques for Cloud Computing
- Smart Sensors and Sensor Networks
- Cyber Physical Systems
- Big Data in Cloud and IoT
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 17 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Romania
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Application for the issuance of the letter of acceptance for studies (ANNEX 6)
- Baccalaureate diploma or its equivalent – copy and legally certified translation (in Romanian, English or French).
- Bachelor’s degree diploma or its equivalent – copy and legally certified translation (in Romanian, English or French).
- Copy and legally certified translation of the certificate attesting the successful passing of the bachelor’s degree examination for graduates of the current year if the original diploma has not yet been issued;
- Transcripts of academic records/ Diploma supplements
- Certificate attesting the graduation of the Romanian language Preparatory Year or the language certificate, as applicable;
- Copy and legally certified translation of the birth certificate;
- Copy of the document attesting the permanent residence abroad;
- Copy of the passport
- Medical certificate
International2430 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2430 EUR per year during 24 months.
- Romanian students - 3900 RON per year
Living costs for Timisoara
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.