Our department features small classes and collaborative relationships with industry partners. Working with the same data software programs that employers are looking for, you’ll build crucial skills in data visualization, predictive modeling and data analysis techniques.Through the master's in Applied Statistics at University of North Dakota, you’ll gain:
- Competency in high level statistics including:
- The range of skills required to carry out programs of independent research as a data scientist
- The ability to effectively use a variety statistical software packages such as Python, SAS and R
- Analytical skills needed to work as a professional data applied statistics scientist
- Statistical Theory I
- Computing Statistics
- Linear Statistical Models
- Design of Experiments
- Multivariate Statistics
- Statistical Graphics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesApplied Mathematics Statistics View 344 other Masters in Applied Mathematics in United States
- A four-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university.
- An overall undergraduate grade point average of 2.75 or greater for all undergraduate work or a GPA of at least 3.0 for the junior and senior years of undergraduate work (based on A=4.0).
- Official scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- Satisfy the School of Graduate Studies’ English Language Proficiency requirements as published in the graduate catalog.
- Complete undergraduate intermediate microeconomics, one semester of calculus, and one semester of probability and statistics, or equivalent.
International23925 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23925 USD per year during 24 months.
National17944 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17944 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State11962 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11962 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Grand Forks
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.