The Construction Management programme from University of Birmingham Dubai introduces core management concepts in semester one before developing these in semester two.
The Construction Management pathway provides advanced training to graduates to develop their construction management skills enabling them to play leading roles in a professional capacity in both the civil engineering and building industries. The skills gained will provide them with ability to respond to changing requirements of the construction industry in both the UK and overseas. The programme includes lectures, tutorials, workshops, industrial seminars, site visits and individual projects.
Why study this course in Dubai?
- Developed to address the challenges faced by engineering graduates who move into general management or senior specialist roles, this innovative new programme will allow students to draw on the specialist expertise of both Birmingham Business School and the School of Engineering.
- Birmingham Business School is a global centre of teaching and research excellence, holding the ‘Triple Crown’ of international accreditations: AMBA, EQUIS and the AACSB.
- The MSc programmes in the School of Engineering are rooted in high-quality teaching and learning through enquiry-based and independent study, producing high calibre graduates equipped with the skills to excel in technical management.
- Students will benefit from our established links with industry, which can be utilised during the dissertation projects and form a solid networking base for prospective careers.
- Construction Management
- Engineering Production and Risk Management in Construction
- Marketing and Financial Management
- Organisational and Operations Management
- Strategic Innovation Management
- Sustainable Construction
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesCivil Engineering & Construction Construction Management View 28 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United Arab Emirates
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
A 2:1 Honours degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences, Maths or Technology based subjects from a recognised institution. Applicants with a 2:2 Honours degree in the above disciplines alongside relevant work experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
International31114 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31114 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National31114 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31114 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
AED 125,869 for 1 year full-time.
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.