On this Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning programme from University of Birmingham Dubai , you will learn about the fundamental principles of AI and ML and how machines can perceive, explore, and understand the world around us. You will extend and apply your knowledge to real problems in a substantial individual project working with one of our world-leading researchers, many of whom are working closely with the Alan Turing Institute, the UK national institute for AI and Data Science, of which the University of Birmingham is a member. You will learn about what current generation AIs can and cannot do, about contemporary challenges, and about societal and ethical considerations so that you can make informed decisions about how AI techniques should be used in the real world.
Why study Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning MSc at Birmingham Dubai?
- Global recognition - We offer the same world-class education as in our UK campus by delivering the same high quality curriculum and meticulously similar quality assurance processes.
- International reputation - The School of Computer Science is a truly international place, and our academics specialise in subjects including artificial intelligence and cyber security, which the modern world is built upon. You will be obtaining a first-class education in real-world issues, and will become the person that can develop and lead society and our future.
- Research focused teaching - Our research feeds directly into your teaching ensuring your programme includes the latest developments in Computer Science, such as Artificial Intelligence, Data Science and Cyber Security.
- Excellent career prospects - The broad range of skills you will gain mean you could choose to work in technology consultancy, IT, investment and banking, software development, finance, or join on of the many emerging start-up companies.
- Connections across the world - You will become part of our global community of computer science students across the world meaning you will be connected wherever you go in the world.
Having a MSc in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning will equip you with the right skills and knowledge to tackle immediate, real-world problems You will be equipped to recognise what current generation AIs can and cannot do, about contemporary challenges, and about societal and ethical considerations so that you can make informed decisions about how AI techniques should be used in the real world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Project
- Current Topics in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Mathematical Foundations of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Computer Vision and Imaging
- Machine Learning and Intelligent Data Analysis
- Neural Computation (Extended)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Artificial Intelligence Machine Learning View 8 other Masters in Machine Learning in United Arab Emirates
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Birmingham Dubai and/or in United Arab Emirates, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
2:1 Honours degree (or equivalent) in a numerate discipline (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Economics, or another programme with substantial Mathematics content).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International32202 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32202 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
National32202 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32202 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
AED 130,270 (1 year full-time)
Living costs for Dubai
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
In order for us to give you accurate scholarship information, we ask that you please confirm a few details and create an account with us.
Below you will find Master's scholarship opportunities for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
You are eligible to apply for these scholarships but a selection process will still be applied by the provider.